In the municipalities of the Bavarian Forest National Park holiday region, a spa tax is partly levied. Here you can inform yourself about the current rates.
- Bavarian Eisenstein Adults from the completed 16th year 2,00 €, Children from the age of 6 to the age of 16 1,00 €, children under 6 years free
- Frauenau Adults 1,90 €, Children from the age of 7 until the age of 16 1,25 €, Severely disabled pass holders from 50% 1.25 € (with entry "B" also for accompanying persons), Severely disabled persons with 100 % free (with entry "B" also for accompanying persons), children up to the age of 6 free of charge
- Hohenau Adults 1,60 €, children from 6 to 15 years 0,80 €, children under 6 years free
- Mauth-Finsterau Adults 1,60 €, children from 6 years 0,80 €, children under 6 years free
- Neuschönau Adults 1,60 €, holders of a disabled person's card with 100 % as well as their accompanying person 0,80 €, Children from 6 up to and including 17 years of age as well as accompanying persons of children with disabilities 0,80 €, Children up to and including 5 years of age and disabled children up to and including 17 years of age free of charge.
- Schönberg Adults and children from 14 years 1,65 €, children from 6 to 14 years 0,80 €, children up to 6 years free
- Spiegelau Adults 1,60 €, children from 6 to 18 years 0,80 €, children under 6 years free
- St. Oswald-Riedlhütte Adults 1,60 €, children from 6 to 18 years 0,80 €, children under 6 years
- Zwiesel Adults from the completed 16th year of age 2,40 €, Children from the age of 6 to the age of 16 1,20 €, children under 6 years free
- In the communities of Langdorf and Lindberg, no spa tax is charged in each case.
(As of January 2019 - subject to change)
The prices quoted are per night in each case. For further discounts (e.g. for people with disabilities and accompanying persons), please enquire at the respective local tourist information offices.
With your guest card, the so-called"National Park Card", you receive many services free of charge or at reduced rates.
- Many kilometers of well-signposted biking and hiking trails
- Well-maintained public parks and gardens
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities accessible around the clock
- Public playgrounds and soccer fields with a variety of playground equipment
- Public exhibitions, cultural events and concerts, some of which are free of charge
- Free use of bus and train also for parts of Tchechia
- Free information materials in digital and printed form in tourist information offices, visitor centers, etc.
- Daily groomed and partly illuminated cross-country ski trails
- Prepared natural toboggan and ice rinks
- and much more.
Als Gast in der Ferienregion Nationalpark Bayerischer Wald erhältst du direkt bei Ankunft in deiner Unterkunft die Nationalpark-Card mit GUTi Symbol.
Sie ist die Gästekarte, die die während deines Aufenthalts viele Gratis-Leistungen bietet:
- Nutzung von Igelbussen, Waldbahn und Linienbussen in der Ferienregion (Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie hier: www.guti.de
- Nutzung der Winterigelbusse und Skibusse
- umfangreiches Informationsmaterial in den Tourist-Infos (Veranstaltungskalender, Flyer, Broschüren...)
- Internetnutzung in vielen Tourist-Infos